- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125g/4oz dried porcini mushrooms, chopped
- 200g/7oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions/scallions sliced lengthways
- 1lt/4 cups vegetable or chicken stock/broth
- 1 tsp dried rosemary or mixed herbs
- 150g/5oz fine egg noodles
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the onion, garlic & mushrooms in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until softened. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1-1½ hours or until the mushrooms and noodles are tender and cooked through. Season and serve.
- Use any type of fresh mushrooms you prefer for this soup.