- 400g/14oz tinned crab meat, drained
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 750ml/3 cups chicken or fish stock/broth
- 250ml/1 cup low fat coconut milk
- Small bunch spring onions/scallions, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 45mins-1 hour or until the soup is piping hot. Season and serve.
- You could use fresh crab meat and/or prawns in this soup along with freshly chopped coriander/cilantro if you have it.