- 2 leeks, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 400g/14oz tinned mixed beans, drained
- 125g/4oz courgettes/zucchini sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato puree/paste
- 1lt/4 cups vegetable stock/broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the leeks, onion & garlic in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until softened. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1-1½ hours or until the vegetables are cooked through. Check the seasoning and serve.
- If you don’t have fresh chillies, use a little chilli powder or cayenne pepper.