- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 400g/14oz tinned chopped tomatoes
- 75g/3oz dried spaghetti, roughly broken up
- 1lt/4 cups vegetable stock/broth
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the onion & celery in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until the onions soften. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker, except the grated Parmesan cheese. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1-1½ hours or until the vegetables & pasta are tender. Season and serve with Parmesan sprinkled over the top.