- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 75g/3oz dried porcini mushrooms, chopped
- 125g/4oz potatoes, chopped
- 300g/11oz mushrooms, sliced
- 750ml/3 cups vegetable stock/broth
- 250ml/1 cup semi skimmed/half fat milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the onion & garlic in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until the onions soften. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1-1½ hours or until the potatoes are tender. Blend the soup to a smooth consistency, season and serve.
- You could add two teaspoons of chopped rosemary to this soup either as an ingredient or as a serving garnish.