- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g/7oz potatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp medium curry powder
- 500g/1lb 2oz peas
- 3 tbsp freshly chopped mint
- 750ml/3 cups vegetable stock/broth
- 250ml/1 cup semi skimmed/half fat milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the onion & garlic in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until the onions soften. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1-1½ hours or until the vegetables are tender. Blend the soup to a smooth consistency, season and serve.
- Reserve a little of the chopped mint as a garnish