- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp medium curry powder
- 400g/14oz potatoes, peeled & cut into chunks
- 200g/7oz peas
- 1lt/4 cups vegetable stock/broth
- 3 tbsp fat free Greek yoghurt
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the onion & garlic in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until softened. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker, except the Greek yoghurt. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1-1½ hours or until the potatoes are tender but not completely falling apart. Remove 2 ladles of soup and use a blender to blend this to a smooth consistency. Return the blended portion to the rest of the soup. Stir through the yoghurt, combine well, season and serve.
- Finely chopped red chillies make a good garnish for this soup if you want to add additional ‘heat’.